UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Everyone getting ready for the olympics next week then? (Excited ?) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Everyone getting ready and excited for the olympics then....

Excited?

At the moment I am not fussed about it BUT I do have tickets to go see the Hockey....

And I have my red shirt - which I had to buy as part of a Stag Doo themed event.
Now I am just wearing it like a normal shirt....

559158_10150908072302014_1270502781_n.jpg

Me with my Team GB shirt on !

(How patriotic....) Hahaha

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Re: Everyone getting ready for the olympics next week then? (Excited ?

what would make the olympics for me
1 sharks in the olympics swimming pool

2 hidden land mines in the long jump
3 sailing and rowing avioding the depth charges
4 fencing with poision tips
5 tennis with hand granades
6 cachting the javalin
7 shooting the loser
8 keep changing the signs on the marthon until there in scotland
9 hurdles with razor blades
10 the end:yikes:

R

one of the staff comes in from east london at the station today they anonced on the tanoy that you should get to the station 2 hours early to get to work on time. as they have olmypic lanes to let them go straight throw while the people going to work will have to stand by and wait in line to be let on .i think this will go down like a lead balloon on monday morning with people trying to get to work from west ham .there as all ready been trouble while they where doing a trail run .i think sparks may fly i think we have allready payed a hight price in london .with the cost of each athlete to compete at home at £166 million each yes thats right

R

one of the staff comes in from east london at the station today they anonced on the tanoy that you should get to the station 2 hours early to get to work on time. as they have olmypic lanes to let them go straight throw while the people going to work will have to stand by and wait in line to be let on .i think this will go down like a lead balloon on monday morning with people trying to get to work from west ham .there as all ready been trouble while they where doing a trail run .i think sparks may fly i think we have allready payed a hight price in london .with the cost of each athlete to compete at home at £166 million each yes thats right
sorrry to much beer missed a dot £16.605.166.05

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Everyone getting ready for the olympics next week then? (Excited ?) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
D
New Mexico Chili Cookoff If you can read this whole story without laughing, then there's no hope...
Replies
Views
J
W
This week i've been doing a job for a woman that would make Alan Carr think about going...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.