Discuss Excel Bond tubbed adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

ryan83

TF
Hello all

Was in a local tile distributers today, got talkin to one of the guys working there. He gave me tub of Excel Bond adhesive away to try out. To be honest i've never heard of the stuff and not to sure about giving it a try, usually stick to BAL.

Was just wondering if anyones tried it and what they thought.

(Ive read the post by Tedley34 from a few months back n nobody had used it. Was just to see if any change)

Cheers, Ryan.

ryan83

TF
hi mate ive used it,only becuae a local budget tile shop sells it onto its customers with the tiles,,used it twice the first tub of it was like water,,terrible to work with far too runny,2nd tub on another job was fine.its nowt special but does the job i suppose for kitchen splashes etc.:thumbsup:

Cheers for that Kilty. I thought it looked a runny myself. Oh well thats somthin else to sit in the garage!

Reply to Excel Bond tubbed adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I could do with some advise if anyone would kindly help me. first of all, I’m not a...
Replies
Views
Edd The Tiler
E
Hello all, I could do with some advise if anyone would kindly help me. first of all, I’m not a...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views
Hi all About to tile kitchen backsplash with these tiles https://veronagroup.co.uk/g30200 They...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Excel Bond tubbed adhesive
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.