Discuss Expert Report Needed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

ceds

We are looking for a qualified, skilled and experienced individual/company to write an expert report, who is member of the Tiling Association, and who can undertake this report in the next two to three weeks.

We recently had a crema marfil floor laid in our entrance hall over underfloor heating. We have had marble floors before, and are not satisfied with the quality of the installation of this floor. There are chips on many of the tiles, the grout width varies in a number of places, grout lines are not straight, there is lipping, and there are two lines of cracking down separate grout joins, one of them running the width of the entrance. In our opinion, these issues should not be present. However, the contractor (and his supplier and installer) maintains that there is nothing wrong with either the tiles or their installation. An agreement has been reached that an independent expert report shall be obtained, and both parties will accept the findings of the report. The condition is that the company/individual writing the report be a member of the Tiling Association.

Thank you.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Expert Report Needed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi there I’m new to Tile Forum and joined to get professional opinions because I really need...
Replies
Views
As an introduction, I'm a DIY home owner who has gutted the bathroom in a house built in 1980...
Replies
Views
Tony R
T
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I really need some pro advice as I have just had a bathroom fitted and the tiling...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 53945
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB