Discuss External speakers for a laptop? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Yeah sure. You should be able to buy any with a normal headphone jack on them for a walkman/laptop/pc/iphone.

I have a sub with surround sound on the main PC. And it just plugs in a couple of normal jacks at the back of the PC (both the same as a headphone jack on a laptop but there's two for stereo/surround sound in this case).

Get on eBay or go Tesco's. About £20 should get you a fair decent pair of speakers. You want ones that plug-in the wall rather than batteries if you're blasting them but I have travel ones for the iphone (which would also work in the laptop) that I bought for £8 that have 4 AA batteries in 'em. They last a good 12 hours on full blast before needing to be turned down a lot (good for the end of the night) as they go muffled on loud (a sign the batteries are running out).

So £8 - £25 max should get you what you need. eBay or tesco's if you're in a rush.

D

DHTiling

Will this do..:lol:
images

Reply to External speakers for a laptop? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Work Done Epoxy grout was installed by the Grouting company on the tiles on the external balcony...
Replies
Views
UK Tiling Forum Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum. Here at TilersForums.com we have hosted a place...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
External speakers for a laptop?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks