Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Faithhealer, DJS thank you and help. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

block

On to the grouting now!
The trav has a chipped edge affect. Earlier you suggested grouting the whole tile to stop muck build up in the holes, grooves etc. Do you suggest this even knowing the edge is chipped? If so do I cover the whole lot then 'clean out' the gaps to get a normal grout line affect? If not what do you recommend? Hope that makes sense!
The tiles are not sealed at all at the minute so am eager to get grouting done so I can get it all sealed.

Thank you and sorry DJS for the *£^ reference previously!

Paul

B

block

A long time coming!
I'm no professional, but I am happy with the results. A few issues that a pro wouldnt have made, but like I said, I aint one.

Thanks for the advice guys, all the best.

Paul.

Attachments

• aug 2010 013.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 39
  • aug 2010 016.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 32
  • aug 2010 017.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 35
  • aug 2010 021.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 34

Reply to Faithhealer, DJS thank you and help. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
I was hoping for some advice. I have large white tiles in my kitchen who a friend laid. I was...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Faithhealer, DJS thank you and help.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.