Discuss Fake advertising is back in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

07785 469131 - Mike Jones

Same company that phoned me over a year ago using the same name called me again today. Save the number in your phone.

This is a fake advertising number. He calls himself Mike Jones. He chops & changes his mind which emergency service he works for whether its Police, Ambulance or Fire Bregade. They try to stoop you into advertising in an emergency service magazine which will be getting distributed. No magazine exists! He will forward your number to someone else who will call you from a withheld number. They say they will design & print your ad & send you out proofs. No proofs come just an invoice for £400 plus. When you question it & say you will not pay, they try & threaten you to pay as you have verbally agreed on the phone. Your call is recorded & they edit the call to make it sound like you agreed to it & then start sending FAKE debt letters. Do not pay them!!

They do not exist!!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
He's the guy who was bothering me. Mentioned him in a previous post, he said he was from the Army and was doing a calendar and did I want to advertise on it, if I remember rightly it was for about £400.

He was very persistent over a period of a few weeks, but he got the message eventually.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Fake advertising is back in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
The guys at Hansgrohe have made life great for clients but difficult for installers. There is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
M
Wanted to make you all aware of a scammer I have no proof but I'm no mug just had a phone call...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
What you might not know about enforcement in Scotland of bad debts. Case Outline: A scottish...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
Can you help? Tell us about YOUR local and INDEPENDANT tile retailer, then get paid if they...
Replies
Views
B
For any of you on Google Maps via Google Places for business, watch out for a phone call from...
Replies
Views
Aston
A

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB