UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss fao administration in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

stumac

just recieved email i have no idea what it is has any one else had it

[FONT='Verdana', 'sans-serif']
[FONT='Verdana', 'sans-serif']Did you receive the e-mail which I sent to you recently (copied here-below)?
Please confirm since I have had problems lately with emails intercepted by spam-filters set too high.

Cordially,
[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana', 'sans-serif']Marc Schneider, Ph.D.
[email protected]
[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana', 'sans-serif']I am Dr. Marc Schneider and I work for Global Vibration Inc. in Washington DC ( Tel: 1 202-787-3989 ) - I would like to speak with the person in charge of your international clientele. Who is my contact? Who should I speak to??

In fact, after visiting Home | Free tiling forum and tile advice - http://www.tilersforums.com, I have noticed that your website cannot be found on foreign search engines (I tested it on Hispanic search engines, German search engines, Asian search engines, etc.) Our company is specialized in multilingual search engine promotions in 28 languages . From the Japanese Google to the German Yahoo, from the AOL in Spanish to the MSN in Chinese, we can show you how to develop a true international online presence by promoting your website on foreign search engines.

Let us show you how to develop a presence on the multilingual web without having to translate your website: It is not necessary to translate your website in order to submit to foreign search engines, however, you need to have at least 1 page in Japanese optimized with Japanese keywords and meta tags in order to submit to Japanese search engines, at least 1 page in Spanish optimized with Spanish keywords in order to submit to Hispanic search engines and so on...

I strongly suggest that you watch our online presentation which will explains clearly how to get top rankings on foreign search engines with only 1 entry page per language (click on the following link or copy-paste it into your web browser): http://www.mplw.com/demo

From the Japanese Google to the German Yahoo, from the AOL in Spanish to the MSN in Chinese, get users to find your website when searching with YOUR KEYWORDS in their Native language.

Please call me at 1 (202)-787-3989 or email me and let's work on giving your website the true international exposure which it deserves to have with foreign native online users!!

Regards,

Marc Schneider, Ph.D.
[email protected]

GLOBAL VIBRATION INC.
1250 Connecticut Ave N.W. Suite 200
Washington, DC 20036 USA
TEL:1 (202)-787-3989 - FAX: 1 (202)-318-4779
http://www.mplw.com :
Multilingual Search Engine Promotion Services since 1999.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I enabled emailing from the forum to other members, although you need to be registered to do it. I'm guessing they have somehow clicked a link and found you and somehow assumed you're an admin? Or something.

Obviously I don't want to rank in foreign search engines, other than the ones I rank for, and we have forums for, so it's not something I'll be enquiring about.

If anybody else received this, let me know and I'll turn the forum email system back off, and we then stick to PM's.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to fao administration in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.