Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Fathers Day... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Something not right here...Kids came in with cards and prezzies 7am, then wife and kids went off to a Horse show, and my wife said could i strip and reseal the slate floor in the kitchen as they wont be back to 5pm...:thumbsdown: Where is my pub lunch etc :lol:

Attachments

• Slate floor cleaning 002.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Slate floor cleaning 003.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Slate floor cleaning 004.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 49
E

enduro

If that wasn't a hint to you Endo then I don't know what it was, "we wont be back till 5" really means "go to the pub with my blessing, I will pick you up at 5.30 and Dinner will be served at 6"
Take my word for it mate.

:thumbsup: :smilewinkgrin:
I have to cook the roast...She told me i can put the meat in at 3.30!!!
Careful no rude replies to that one...:lol:

F

faithhealer

Something not right here...Kids came in with cards and prezzies 7am, then wife and kids went off to a Horse show, and my wife said could i strip and reseal the slate floor in the kitchen as they wont be back to 5pm...:thumbsdown: Where is my pub lunch etc :lol:
same boat here except no prezzies. asked what i was getting for fathers day and the answer was , 'a days tiling in our kitchen!'.

E

enduro

Floor finished...been to see my Dad with some beer for him...Now i can put my feet up!!

Attachments

• Slate Floor Cleaning 011.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 27
  • Slate Floor Cleaning 012.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Slate Floor Cleaning 006.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Slate Floor Cleaning 005.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Slate floor 2 001.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Slate floor 2 004.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 30

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
My step kids drove to see us today and said sorry but they forgot to bring the card and prezzie - left it on stairs at their Dads. Five mins later he texts them apologizing as he opened it thinking was another one for him from them!!

Reply to Fathers Day... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
D
Kids went back to school!!:hurray: after 7 weeks of 24/7 I finally got a bit of "me" time...
Replies
Views
user123
U
T
I was at a trade day at CTD yesterday morning and there was a rep from Genesis showing there...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
H
Hi there sorry i have not been here for some time. anyway have a problem took on a job for a...
Replies
Views
G
A phone call late last week asking if I could do a job today. Yes I said, what are the details ...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Fathers Day...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.