Discuss Fatmax X3g in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
I have this one now. ( got it as a freebie from hilti) had to buy a lot of stuff to qualify though.
It shows up ver bright, even in a lit room.
Green-line laser PM 2-LG - Hilti GB Ltd
image.jpg

L

Laser Levels Online Store

We tend to say that green beam lasers are around 3-4 times brighter than their red beam equivalent. There are some incredibly bright red beam lasers on the market but the rule of thumb is that for all your internal jobs, it's best to have a green beam laser. This is especially applicable if you are working in a room flooded with natural light. Be it through bi fold doors, Velux windows etc...
We really love the X3G - it's a really great multi-purpose laser and very well built.

D

Dumbo

The X3G has an integral (sealed for life) high capacity Li-Ion battery pack offering 5000 charging cycles. So if charged every day, the battery will last just over 13.5 years.
With all beams on it has a continuous use battery life of approx. 9hrs
I'm 52 so that seems just right with 6 months to spare

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Fatmax X3g in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I am a first time homeowner bathroom remodeler & tiler. I'm ready to waterproof my seams and...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the Tile Blog Welcome aboard to our new tile blog. You can find the About Us page...
Replies
Views
Hi all, im wondering if a floor laser would work on a ship as it is not looking for level its...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.