Discuss fein...pins and needles/joint ache? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

last saturday I went to remove some old tiles that had cracked, the glaze on these would chip if you looked at them so I had 3 hours with the fein on low speed releasing the grout around 5 tiles before I took hammer and bolster to them, (sds would've been to numb). But since saturday I've had constant pins and needles in my left hand and every bone joint in my body seems heavy and achey...anyone else get this after using a fein/multitool for prolonged periods?

A

Aston

I don't think it's RSI or White Knuckle guys, I don't use it that often tbh. I'm hoping it's like when I went to gigs in my youth and had my ears ringing for days afterwards. I think a trip to docs is on cards anyway (approaching 50, man check and all that mallarkey). It doesn't hurt as such (the pins and needles) just kinda numb..maybe catching up with my brain then.

it will just be your nerve endings out of sync doug ;0) you tend to grip vibrating machinery hard and it can cause a bit of excess trauma. flex your hand open and closed a few minutes a day and i bet its gone by monday ;0) if not, put me down for your tx12oo ;0) only kidding mate

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to fein...pins and needles/joint ache? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB