Discuss Festool Midi Extractor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

I posted this on another forum but thought it might be useful to some of you guys too..

Just a quick heads up...

Was getting some Festool accessories for my TS55 and noticed Anglian Tool center have a cracking deal of the Festool CTL Midi includinf Free cleaning kit

Honestly you won't find it cheaper at £199 inc vat! Most other places are £260 plus and without the kit. So if you haven't got one and are looking then get in quick.

http://www.angliatoolcentre.co.uk/festoo...23779.html

Sadly the £199 deal is only for the 240V version so sorry to the commercial boys, although the 110V version is still a good price at £249

C

Colour Republic

No problem at all Peter. The main reason I dumped the Henry and upgraded is when I bought one of these

Mirka_CEROS_sander_slice.jpg

When sanding composite worktops or filler is creates ultra fine dust much like flour, hook it up to poor old henry and sooner or later you're gonna kill him, so it had to be the Festool

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Festool Midi Extractor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB