Discuss Few weber points coming my way in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
I collected this load directly from weber distribution today in ballyclare about an hours drive from home! Never knew the place existed , seemingly they use to make the products here to, but moved recently to another location in England! Anyways , the lad that brought out the pallet was a good chap , so I says to him, you wouldn't happen to have any bags that have small tears in them! Out he comes with 2 rapid SPF, 2 white standard set, 4 Eco bags , and 2 render products ! All in good shape , happy days ! Am counting the profit up already !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
180m2 limestone flagstones on floor, 4 bathrooms, 2 wetrooms. Nice job and customer in no rush, using as a hospital job. Weber is great gear, use nothing else now.

Apart from on occasion I use Bal, and Ardex for their grout range. Weber is my main :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Few weber points coming my way in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
not sure if anyone has mentioned this but thought i'd say a few words on webers latest addition...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
L
Good Afternoon and Merry Christmas everyone, and congratulations and thanks for a very...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB