Discuss Filling over radiator pipes for tiling help please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Prbmoran

I have had the poly plumbing pipes from the radiator chased into the wall. For this to be done a slim channel has been cut out of the wall. I need to tile over this now- what is my best bet to fill over this hole and pipes? The channel is very narrow and i dont want to cut out the plaster and replace it all. I am worried that if I tile straight over the gap my tile adhesive will affect the pipes if it touches them? Or if i just fill the hole with foam or lightweight filler can it touch the pipes or will it damage them if they expand with the heat? Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Filling over radiator pipes for tiling help please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi, DIY home owner here in need of advice. Following a waste pipe leak that's now been fixed...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB