UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss film of work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Thanks mark , this pool had been tiled twice before by tilers ( i use the term loosely ) first time the client rejected the work ,the second time the floor exploded, the the pool company sent there A team to re-fix the insulated boards, then asked me to tile it, i went to the job and could not believe the crap work of the A team ,the boards were deflecting all over the place i took a closer look and many of the fixings were loose in the holes so we completely re -fixed the boards, then i screeded over this, with a special fast track screed then we had it tanked, then i tiled it........mad job, this was also for the pool company that almost every job i have done for them , i have had to put right from the start, .......

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Thanks mark , this pool had been tiled twice before by tilers ( i use the term loosely ) first time the client rejected the work ,the second time the floor exploded, the the pool company sent there A team to re-fix the insulated boards, then asked me to tile it, i went to the job and could not believe the crap work of the A team ,the boards were deflecting all over the place i took a closer look and many of the fixings were loose in the holes so we completely re -fixed the boards, then i screeded over this, with a special fast track screed then we had it tanked, then i tiled it........mad job, this was also for the pool company that almost every job i have done for them , i have had to put right from the start, .......
nice work there i hope if you keep bailing this firm out you charge more each time

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to film of work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.