Discuss Filthy tool Friday .... in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Just a quick photo of a multimeter I dropped in latex yesterday . Thought I would post to get some of your OCD muscles twitching .
20181109_113605.jpg

O

Old Mod

Would have been even better if you’d have borrowed it from him!
As a pensioner I often used tools from @stone tiler and always handed them back clean and within a time span.
I always get annoyed when my trowel flips in the bucket and you pick up a handle covered in adhesive. That and adhesive left on tiles when grouting.
It’s a shame I can only agree the once.
Those things drive me insane John, all of them.
I too always hand tools back cleaner than I get them. At one point I was convinced Garythetiler made me borrow his tools on purpose! :p:p

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Uk
It’s a shame I can only agree the once.
Those things drive me insane John, all of them.
I too always hand tools back cleaner than I get them. At one point I was convinced Garythetiler made me borrow his tools on purpose! :p:p

Cool, you can have all my tools until Monday then.

Reply to Filthy tool Friday .... in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I have installed a wetroom form (the style below). I have removed the floorboards and lowered...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond