Discuss Finally finished my kitchen tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
I tiled the hall a few months ago but stopped due to level problems but have had a couple of spare weeks so got the floor finished and did the splashback:

P2020066.jpg

P2020068.jpg

P2020065.jpg

P2020069.jpg

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
The low sill level above the sink was wrecking the mojo so bumped it up a bit to a tile's height:
P5280271.jpg

P5280270.jpg

P1010292.jpg

P6120283.jpg

P6120282.jpg

These porcs weren't full bodied in colour - didn't want to trim so used matt black tile paint
on exposed edges:
P1010294-1.jpg

Attachments

• P5280270.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Finally finished my kitchen tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

macten

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Nottingham

Thread Information

Title
Finally finished my kitchen tiling
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.