Discuss Finally given in... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Leicester
Evening all! I've been interested in the Rubi vs Sigma debate for quite a while now. I've been using my trusty TS 60 for a good few years. But... as most will probably know, they don't like porcelain very much. Finished a job today and thought I've got to do it! So drove over to Tradetiler and purchased a Sigma 3cm max!! Think it's gonna get some getting used to but after all the loving on here it had to be done! Had a good chat with Dave. He explained the pros and cons and let me have ago before I bought it. Knows his stuff! Hopefully get some porcelain jobs in now cos used to dread them before!!!

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
Evening all! I've been interested in the Rubi vs Sigma debate for quite a while now. I've been using my trusty TS 60 for a good few years. But... as most will probably know, they don't like porcelain very much. Finished a job today and thought I've got to do it! So drove over to Tradetiler and purchased a Sigma 3cm max!! Think it's gonna get some getting used to but after all the loving on here it had to be done! Had a good chat with Dave. He explained the pros and cons and let me have ago before I bought it. Knows his stuff! Hopefully get some porcelain jobs in now cos used to dread them before!!!

Sigma wipes the floor with Rubi IMHO

S

Stef

Sorry you are all wrong,
They make Bike parts..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375481285.117070.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Finally given in... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi folks... Had a call out a couple of weeks ago to a leaking from an enquire shower. Turns...
Replies
Views
I really need some sound advice as I’m well out of my depth. We have a little second home with...
Replies
Views
Im going to be tiling my shower room walls and floor with some large format tiles as per the...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB