Discuss Finally got myself an iPad! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Yup, I am!... :grimacing:

sad-025.gif

O

Old Mod

Very nice!!! I started AFF through to lvl 8 at Netheravon.com but got frustrated with the weather!... :smirk: Will restart it soon somewhere sunny!!! Probably Portugal as I have family there... :smiley:

Oh ok kool!
Good for u mate!
Yep did my AFF at Empuria cos after spending 3 days here and getting two jumps we sacked it and jumped on a plane :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Used it for a hour mate so far I've been quite busy.

I've geared up the iPad, iPhone and Mac to all share everything and use "handoff" so I can start something (email or whatever) on one, and carry on with another.

Can use iPad or iPhone as remote device for Mac.

They all connect to Apple TV and Xbox too (from what I can tell, YouTube and whatnot) so it's another cool piece of tech I'll waste money and time on pmsl

It seems well built though and already got 3500 tunes on it and all my apps etc

I'll Learn how handy it is to have over time I think when I've noticed I've not got the Mac out or something.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Finally got myself an iPad! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, apologies if this has already been covered before but I couldn't find anything in the forum...
Replies
Views
Hi folks can anyone advice me on how to upload pictures from my iPad on previous occasions Ive...
Replies
Views
BARRONBATHROOMS
B
R
Hi guys, thought id finally join your forum after prowling for a while, just about to start...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
D
Hi all, been on & off this site for years. Just been forced to take a week off work due the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB