Discuss Finally saying hello in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

All Squared Rob

Hello to all, my name is Rob
I've been stealing the odd bit of advice from this site for a while now since setting up my own tiling company three years ago, All Squared Tiling.
Well, I've finally got round to breaching the surface and saying hi to everyone!
I'm only here to get (and possibly even give!) a bit of help here and there, share some pics and get more involved with fellow tilers.

Anyone who wants to say hello then feel free!

Rob

A

All Squared Rob

Welcome to the forum Rob you thief. :)

Thanks for finally taking time to say hi!

What made you want to say hi now, if you don't mind me asking?
Cheers Dan, im not sure, i think its because the website seems to have got a lot better recently, I wanted to get more involved and see if there's any more benefits to being a member here other than getting me out of the occasional corner!!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Cheers Dan, im not sure, i think its because the website seems to have got a lot better recently, I wanted to get more involved and see if there's any more benefits to being a member here other than getting me out of the occasional corner!!
Brilliant. Really nice to hear that is mate.

There are benefits.

There's a guy tiling in Grand Cayman (I'm going to be using that a lot for a few weeks haha) because he found some work on here. Pictures in a thread somewhere.

Check the 'find a tiler' forum often for work.

Then there's the actual contacts with suppliers and whatnot. And training days we get to hear about a lot. That sort of jazz.

Get your post count up and get in the tilersforums arms. Discuss trade prices and accounts everywhere. Help with job pricing and whatnot. And marketing in general. Loads of tips in there for businesses as a whole. You need to get your post count up a bit before you get access. It's a kinda, give a little, take a lot situation.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Finally saying hello in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I'm doing a total refit of my bathroom, including the floor which is water damaged...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB