Discuss finished job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Brinkley

finished this one yesterday i thinkthe border works well with the trim hope tohear your personal opinions

Attachments

• trav border 006.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 77
  • trav border 011.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 72
B

Brinkley

im gonna go for job of the month dave in march on the wet room i started today 600x300 black granite wall tiles with the same granite on the floor but with mosaic granite and e under floor heating with dural ci and a huge glass door which is the only door from the bedroom to the wet room the black granite will be in a smoke coloured grout they like which is basically grey which will define the grout lines all good its only anensuite but should look amazing

D

DHTiling

im gonna go for job of the month dave in march on the wet room i started today 600x300 black granite wall tiles with the same granite on the floor but with mosaic granite and e under floor heating with dural ci and a huge glass door which is the only door from the bedroom to the wet room the black granite will be in a smoke coloured grout they like which is basically grey which will define the grout lines all good its only anensuite but should look amazing

Make sure you either date stamp a pic for the comp or take a pic of the job showing a newspaper with march date on it..

Reply to finished job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello one and all, I have a 240m2 floor tiling job to price, including a tile upstand edged with...
Replies
Views
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
finished job
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.