Discuss fired earth adhesive and grout in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

Must admit, I didn't know they did their own addy. Only 3 products and 2 of them are tubbed Adhesion - Fixing & Maintenance - Wall & Floor Tiles | Fired Earth
they are not tubs Bri ,they are bags of powder placed in the buckets and you get a free bucket to mix it up in
the thick bed adhesive is a PTB and gives 100% coverage when fixing with it, not great when fixing 400x400 x20mm stone tiles as it slumped but it did go off very quickly and it has lots of polymer in it . i ended up putting a handful of the other powder in with the thick bed adhesive which helped to bed up the stone tiles but I would definitely use the thickbed adhesive on porcel-thin as it gives such good coverage even from a standard trowel

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to fired earth adhesive and grout in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB