Discuss Fired Earth Rhombus in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
got a small floor to do with these tiles. 4.5m2 they ar £275 a metre!
Anyone fitted them? Any tips?

image.jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I would guess that they are about 200mm at wide point, I was only talking to supplier about them a few weeks ago and I'm sure they said they were about £120m but you would need to check with them. I think they are on the Verona stand.

Contact details:- Tiles and Mosaics 0113 2795696 and speak to Emma

S

Spud

Did you make a template first Gary?
Must have taken ages!
No I just cut them up on a Rubi TS 40 once it t
Did you make a template first Gary?
Must have taken ages!
It really didnt take that long the squares were 150x150 other bits were 50mm strips which were cut at 250, long they are handed so to speak, I cocked up a few when I first started making the strips but once I got going they were fine , I tidied up the cut edges with a polishing pad the floor was 2.5m2 I made 3m2 worth of tiles

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Fired Earth Rhombus in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Hello, Anyone got any left over tiles need 2 to repair a client shower installed in 2014. Tile...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Has anyone had any experience with this product and what was you opinion on it? I’m...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB