UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Fired earth tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
DSC_0303.jpg DSC_0333.jpg
these are fired earth

D

Discount Tile Supplies

No I havent priced for it, and it turns out I wont be either - Fired Earth have today told her they'll fit for free as its a smallish area as long as she buys their adhesive, grout etc aswell.
Meh, win some lose some.
Thank you for the replies though.

Danny

Obviously they are very 'cheap' tiles as they are giving free fitting BIG LOL. Desperate times guys! Adhesive is £100 a bag and they need 5 bags.

T

Time's Ran Out

All Fired Earth are franchise outfits making a set % and the name was once linked to innovation/design/individuality - now they are just a marketing company for cheap but costly tiles that are often not worth fitting.
Had a 5k order for a repeat customer and because she bought an AGA of them they gave her the tiles at cost price!
They are just interested in the retail sales.
Still plenty of suppliers out there doing quality products at affordable prices.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Fired earth tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Hello I wonder if anyone has of the attached tiles I could buy from them or something that is a...
Replies
Views
Lilygrace
L
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.