Discuss first bathroom job in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

robbiethetiler

hi all,im 25 and im new to this forum,i done a four day course at northeast tiling traing and i must say it was brilliant learned a hell of a lot,after starting my first shower room i would just like a few comments to see what people think,i think it looks good and i have taken my time on it as it was for me mam and it was me first job,wuld just like some expert advice on how it looks.thanks all robbie

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to first bathroom job in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, im looking for some advice please on what correct adhesives and tanking to use in regards to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was hoping to get some input/help on this situation. Background: We had 12 x 24"...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB