Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss first cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Mate like all things in life, we all have our own preferences. Comparing a Rubi to the Montolit/Sigma type cutters is hard.
It is indeed a great cutter and well worth coonsideration. The Rubi too is the same. Where the differences are is the single rail versus the dual rail.
If you use the Montolit/Sigma style then the feeel of a rubi would be strange to you and vice versa.
This also goes for the folk that like a pull cutter to a push cutter.

To sum up i would say that the cutter you have linked to will serve you well and wont break the bank.

G

Gazzer

Where can you get one for £60 mate if you dont mind me asking, may get one myself for £60.

Those cutters are popular on the forum, although if its going to be your only cutter you may want to choose something that can handle bigger tiles depending on what your going to be fixing now and in the future, and whether its for a diy job or your a pro tiler etc.

Oli :thumbsup:

If you call them up, they apparently do deals :thumbsup:

Reply to first cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, had some great advice here before so thought I would ask here for advice again...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, as tiles are getting bigger and bigger I'm looking for a new cutter. Now my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hi people, i am new to the trade and i am looking to buy a manual tile cutter at my training i...
Replies
Views
Renserve
R

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
first cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • BAL

Votes: 26 30.2%