Discuss First ever tiling job without any help in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Angel da Silva

So I'm no professional, the pictures are more than proof of that but I am pretty proud of myself for my first tiling job without any help, especially since a lovely forum moderator taught me a lot of what I know :D

This is in my bfs parents loft shower and was completed back in January :)

Attachments

• IMG-20150428-WA0005.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG-20150428-WA0003.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG-20150428-WA0004.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 84
Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Was in fact 3_fall :)
And thank you all.
I dont know if it tempts me on the career path though, mind you I have a lot of respect for tilers, its bloody tiring. Every time I've done it I've always enjoyed it though, being female and being able to do it makes me even more proud.

was it......wow...surprised he had the time...lol

Somerset
Was in fact 3_fall :)
And thank you all.
I dont know if it tempts me on the career path though, mind you I have a lot of respect for tilers, its bloody tiring. Every time I've done it I've always enjoyed it though, being female and being able to do it makes me even more proud.

There are a lot of excellent women tilers about - a couple post here - and they are not all built like gorillas. As a career path its extremely rewarding to complete each job (particularly when its a difficult one), it's the first job I have done which gives me pride in my work, and it's never too late to start. But it is hard work, and none of us are millionaires. Just mostly very happy.

Keep tiling if it makes you happy Angel. :D

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to First ever tiling job without any help in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m not an experienced tradesperson by any means, so wanted to pose a question on...
Replies
Views
Bedrock Tiles are proud to announce some seriously climate, complimenting news that we have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone help me find these tiles! I recently bought a house and unbeknown to me the...
Replies
Views
Jamie e
J

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB