Discuss First Floor bathroom floor tiling - Harrow Weald - 2 x 4 sq metres in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

teamwhatever

Hi there,

I'm looking for a tiler to tile two bathroom floors. The approximate dimensions of both are about 180cm x 180cm. They are both on the first floor, and the flooring currently there is a tongue and groove moisture resistant chipboard floor (the green coloured ones). I think it may require hardi backer type solution to it but I'd leave that to your professional judgement.

Would like to install granite in one and quartz in the other.

Can provide pictures of the two bathrooms if required.

Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to First Floor bathroom floor tiling - Harrow Weald - 2 x 4 sq metres in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Looking for some adhesive advice... DIY bathroom job, 600 x 600 porcelain tiles 26kg per sq...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
M
So, two questions in one I guess! Finished a customers cloakroom 2 weeks ago, got called back...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
D
Hi Thanks to all who provided advice on my bathroom project 3 years ago, tiling both the...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
S
Hi I am replacing some 18mm chipboard flooring in the bathroom. I will be fitting 6mm cement...
Replies
Views
Speedoman
S
W
Hi, I have ripped up a softwood tongue and groove floor, fitted noggins & 22 mm tongue & groove...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB