Discuss First Floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jond500

Hi All,

Sorry for the slow updates but the job has taken much longer than planned. Many thanks for the help and advice over the months which has been very very much appreciated :)

The floor was originally chipboard, this was overlaid with 6mm Hardibacker, screwed and bonded with their glue. It then had 10mm Warmup insulation board fixed with Tilemaster Rapid Set Flexible, then the UFH, then SLC and finally the tiles which are 450mm square.

Anyway, here are a couple of pics:

floor2.jpg

floor1.jpg

The setting out may look weird but the first grout line to the right aligns with the centre of the toilet base, the chrome buttons on top and also follows the bond of the wall tiles.

Cheers,

Jon.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to First Floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello We live in a townhouse built 2007. Both the floors are concrete. The first floor kitchen...
Replies
Views
I have a small kitchen with a floor area of 265cm x 140cm with the door recess adding another 20...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Hope you are all having a fantastic Xmas. To cut a long story short I have installed...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB