Discuss First Tiled Floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DGJ

After years of shying away from tiling floors (only you use the non slip flooring poop) and passing up on tiling people's floors when asked, I've bitten the bullet and done my first one ( relatives small kitchen floor) only a small one with cheap ceramics but I'm pleased with the outcome of my first attempt. Long way from being amazing work like most on here but I've got to start from somewhere:thumbsup:

Just got to put the plinths back on the kitchen units then I'm all done...............that can wait until tomorrow night tho, I'm going for lie down :lol:

D

DGJ

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Here's some pics, before and after...............be gentle:sofahide:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 97
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to First Tiled Floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB