UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss First timer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

KnackeredKnees

Hi to everyone using Tilersforum. I'm a tiling amateur but I do my best and give it a go. Sometimes, like most of us, I need some advice on best practice and tricks of the trade from those more experienced and able. I've got a, for me, big project renovating a barn in France done the big works and now on finishes including tiling. I've seen plenty of DIY jobs that don't enhance the overall look and I don't want to end up with something that looks like I didn't care so I'll be asking for you advice and assistance. Thanks to all who contribute to forums like this one - a problem shared is a problem halved.

Look forward to participating

KK
(Knackered Knees - you all know why!)

Reply to First timer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
B
hi everyone, sorry I’m new to this forum so please bear with me. Here is my dilemma & hoping for...
Replies
Views
Ben tiler
B
First of all a big shout out to everyone that contributes to these forums in terms of help and...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
S
Hello, Never attempted a mosaic before, so thought I'd seek some advice. Only having used mosaic...
Replies
Views
seneca
S
T
Hi Everyone, First time I've tried tiling and I'm having problems getting the tiles to stay up...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.