Discuss First timer... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

HeritageStone

Hi Guys and Gals, First time forum poster here.

I am not a Tiler but have been on this site countless times for professional advice, I run a Stone floor polishing and marble/granite restoration business and as such have found many of my favourite tricks and tips right here!
I look forward to contributing to the sites sterling rep in the coming months/years.

To all new members, Congrats! -you have just found the premier forum for technical advice from experts and trusted professionals across the nation.
Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to First timer... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
As an introduction, I'm a DIY home owner who has gutted the bathroom in a house built in 1980...
Replies
Views
Tony R
T
Hello everyone, new to the forum, nice to meet you. A tiler recommended to bring this question...
Replies
Views
P
Hi lads just done my first job from the forum. Have had a court case where I was an expert...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
I've created a new directory page thing. Professional Wall and Floor Tilers Get listed on it...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB