Discuss fixing base in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

rab.c

Hi

I have an exterior tiled patio that i want to tile over, i have knocked out all the faulty tiles that were broken or sounded hollow and was wondering what i could use to screed the depth of the missing tiles area with to bring it up to the same level as the ones that are good.
was going to use bal quick cement or was thinking of a sand cement mortar with feb fibremix in it to make it really hard.
Any ideas appreciated.
The area will then be getting tiled over with porcelain tiles using bal rapid set flexi.

thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to fixing base in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I am sure someone will know a good practice solution. We started a wetroom last year and then...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB