Discuss Fixing external tiles to rendered wall in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gerry1

Hi, would anyone be able to advise me on fitting exterior tiles. They are ledge stone split face mosaic tiles. I am going to fit them to an outside wall which is brick and currently rendered and painted with stone paint. Do I need to hack off the render and fix to the brick after sealing them or can I fix directly onto the painted render? Also which type of adhesive should I use? Many thanks. Gerry

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Fixing external tiles to rendered wall in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I have a very small area (1m.sq) on an exterior doorway entrance wall to tile. I would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have some lovely Mexican terracotta tiles (glazed on one side only) which are meant...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently prepping a shower for tiling. One wall has been built out for the shower...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB