• Thread starter Tilers Forums
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 94

Currently reading:
Fixing the upright of a shower enclosure Discussion Thread

Discuss Fixing the upright of a shower enclosure Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Fixing the upright of a shower enclosure Discussion Thread

Fixing the upright of a shower enclosure

Is there anyway of getting a good fixing, where the upright of the shower enclosure meets the continuous edge of large vertical porcelain tiles? I'm concerned about the possible cracking of tiles with holes drilled so near to the edge, and also the possibility of leakage. Laying the tiles horizontally is going to be so bitty. I'm quite prepared to make a payment for anyone who can make a good workable suggestion.
Tony.

Fixing the upright of a shower enclosure for more information

You may reply to this message here.

Fixing the upright of a shower enclosure for the original thread on Plumbers Forums

Reply to Fixing the upright of a shower enclosure Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Is there anyway of getting a good fixing, where the upright of the shower enclosure meets the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm faced with a bit of a conundrum regarding the state of our shower recess, as well...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I'm looking for some next steps advice on a complex situation. I'll try to include any info...
Replies
Views
Tom Tidmarsh
T
L
Hello there. We've just bought our first home and having moved in last week, we are about to...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
N
Hello everyone, I'd really appreciate some advice. I did some tiling in our upstairs bathroom...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB