Discuss Flatness of different finish in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

JustinT

Hi folks,

Today I had a client ask me this but I can't answer him right away, hope maybe you guys can help me out on this ...

"What kind of finish has the better flatness based on how it was made - honed, polished, or glazed (assume glazed has additional firing process in kiln and a layer of liquid glass is added to tiles)."

Since he needs this floor to stock and install their machine equipment, basically he wants to use the floor as a rough surface plan for machine installation. Despite the way how we may lay down the tiles this is what he simply wants to know at the moment for future reference.

Thanks,
JT

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Flatness of different finish in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
We just had a 1.5 sq. m area of floor tiled professionally in our ensuite. The base floor is 18...
Replies
Views
I'm currently dealing with the contractor from hell who has ruined job after job in my house...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB