Discuss fleece membranes in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

padtheplumber

TF
Esteemed
redditch
I've booked myself in to refurb my own ensuite in November (its only taken 18 months to find some time!!) and I'm thinking about trying the kerdi or durabase wp membranes in the shower area.
I haven't used these before as I usually use ardex or nicobond paint on systems, but really think its about time I tried a membrane out.
The room will be taken back to stud / blockwork and reboarded - so all nice and flat and level
Shower tray (1200 x 850) to be fitted at floor level (not wetroom), walls and floor to be tiled will 600 x 300 porcs.

Any opinions or tips on these systems in this type of situation?

Cheers in advance,

Mart.
:thumbsup:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
What i can see on that video. Is right panel sliding first then left. Looks like membrane is not bonded to boards. Or do i need to do to optician?

It's what it's proving mate[emoji106]
Of coarse the membrane is bonded, but the timbers are being force separated and the tiles, which are stuck to the membrane, ain't cracking , hence the 'decoupling'
Erm, I think [emoji15]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to fleece membranes in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
DURAL decoupling mat DURABASE CI++ The quick multi-purpose decoupling mat with shear-stop action...
Replies
Views
B
Hello All, First time posting but hoping the wealth of experience on here will be able to point...
Replies
Views
barrica
B
S
Hi I am after some advice on the following, I have been to look at a job which had problems in...
Replies
Views
shick
S
J
What's wrong with this following system that I can't help considering? - I'm starting with...
Replies
Views
johnplum
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB