Discuss Flex - polishers in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

The small dry polishers are dedicated polishing machines, mostly used with Silicon Carbide discs but also used in other industries such as glazing for glass polishing.

Anything with a speed that starts down in the 100's of rpm is also commonly used in vehicle detailing. So there are some crossover uses.

Next size up dry polisher is the PE 14-3 (6") and up again to the L602 (7")

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Flex - polishers in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Our tile installer abandoned our new installation project. A smaller section of cut tile...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB