UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Flexible Tile Grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
They are all personal choice which ones people like, ive used that many different kinds that people supply, dont think about it too much, just mix it up and float it in, been using the palace stuff in the training centre for the last year, mixes up to a nice creamy consistancy, make sure you all leave your grouts 5-10 mins to let all the powder absorb the moisture before you use, then scrape all the dried bits off the side with the float and work in, then use on the wall or floor as normal, I allways use flexi grout on every floor application, generaly grey or ivory, try and avoid the black if possible

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Flexible Tile Grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just wondered what would be best? The original tiles had a few hairline cracks from the house...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi any info on get rid of epoxy grout haze on natural stone would be much appreciated. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.