Discuss Floor cleaning starter kits in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dave Ramsden

I have recently been looking at various floor cleaning technologies as more and more of my previous customers are choosing stone products.

It seems an easy market to invest into and learn working of the basis of having 12 years tiling experience already. All the machinery Ive seen so far is priced in the thousands so I was desperately searching for a slightly cheaper but still profesional piece of equipment.

I found this product and wondered what you guys thought of it as a "starter" machine to hone my skills while the trade picks up.

Oreck Orbiter Ultra Floor Cleaner: Buffer, Stain Remover, Carpet, Tile - Oreck

Any comments or suggestions?!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Floor cleaning starter kits in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

What are electric cleaning brushes? . Powered by electricity, it can scrub anywhere in your...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys I am after a bit of advice. I have spent some time reading through posts but it all...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, Had a bit of nightmare at work. I poured some floor level onto a step which was to be tiled...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
P
In desperation, I've come to the experts.. We have some Wickes Riga tiles laid by a...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Floor cleaning starter kits
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.