Discuss Floor not level in wetroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Well it all depends on which way the floor is rising or falling. Only you can see that. What ever you do , you need to level the floor and make sure its solid.

If I were sorting it out on the joists I would fix 18mm ply glued and screwed on either side of the joists to bring level. Infill any voids with packers of wood. 18mm ply screwed to the joists ever 200mm. Should be solid then and ready for backerboards etc.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Floor not level in wetroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've just used Mapei Ultimate Leveller 1210 to cover a very irregular concrete floor in our...
Replies
Views
Hi all! So I got to a job yesterday downstairs wetroom floor with mains underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm tiling the floor of a wetroom and would like some advice on the best way to lay the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am installing a shower/wet room in an upstairs on suite. Shower tray will be installed...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB