Discuss floor tiler quote Ilford in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

diferentshades

hi guys, based in Ilford Essex. I have a bathroom which needs tiling, the room is under 6 m2 the shower area does not need tiling, so I guess it's closer to 5 m2. I have screwed all floor boards down and feels pretty solid, primed the boards with bal sbr bond, and then fixed hardiebacker with adhesive and screws. the floor has a slight slope towards the middle. I have some wood plank effect porcelain tiles, about 127mm by 800mm. no plumbing involved.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to floor tiler quote Ilford in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
hello Folks, its a tiny area. 1.8 m2. Joists are solid 3 inch wide. Area is upstairs close to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
OK hear me out. Kitchen floor. Pro tiler. 15mm clearance from top of dishwasher to underside of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB