Discuss Floor tiles on walls. in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Had two jobs this month and the customer wanted floor tiles on shower walls, not a problem except the plumber has been and done all his pipe work etc and when he has come back when i have finished to fit fitting, shower screen etc the thickness of the tiles has totally cocked everything up. Had one 12mm floor tiles in shower and couldnt fit shower screen, then the latest was travertine and he cant fit shower controls as tiles to thick. Trouble is the customers havent chosen the tiles when the plumbers there so he does all the fitting for normal ceramic tiles. This plumber on both of these jobs is the dogs boll--ks as plumbers go. Has anybody else had these problems?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Floor tiles on walls. in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB