Discuss floor tiles to go with metros? in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

J

johnryan

hello all, i have a client who wants metros for a bathroom, and he wants me to come up with suggestions for floor tiles to go with them. i've already suggested victorian geometrics etc, but but given the cost of them he wants me to see if i can find something in the low to medium price range. i also suggested wooden effect tiles, but he's not sure about them. it's for flat refurbs, so no high spec here, which he intends to sell on when they're complete. im not sure what to suggest as the budget has greatly reduced the choice, and can't really think of anything that will go with them. i also suggested having wood floors, but he's not keen on that either. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Maybe a cheap black and white diagonal chequer board

Attachments

• vic2.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 033.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 24
J

johnryan

thanks fro the replies, will look into the karndean option, didn't think of anything like that. like the black and whites too, and have done similar myself too;
2012-05-12 08.10.41.jpg

though these tiles go beyond his budget by around 10 a metre and i cant find any of this format for 17 or 18 p/m, which is what he's looking at paying. do you mind telling me how much your black and whites were and where you got them from, as if i cant find the smaller 200x200s then i'll show him those, as they look like a pretty good way to go. cheers.

john

J

johnryan

ok, thanks anyway phil. i'll have a look in at topps and tile giant tomorrow, see if they have anything there. you'd think black and whites would be easy to find at a good price, but nowhere seems to do them at the lower end of the scale. shame as they're my favourite. maybe i can find something in karndean if all else fails. never worked with it before, would i need to get a vinyl layer in to set them, or is it something i could do myself? don't like the thought of getting that weird glue they use near any of my tools.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to floor tiles to go with metros? in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Has anyone had any experience with this product and what was you opinion on it? I’m...
Replies
Views
hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB