Discuss Floor tiles.. in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

The wife wants the kitchen floor re tiled this years..she does not like the slate floor as it is hard to keep clean...I have seen these on Tile Giant web site they look quite nice. They are 'Nerea Creme' looks very close to natural stone. Any one fitted these? I will get a sample next week when im in my local store. :thumbsup:
file_27_104.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
E

enduro

what's down at the mo Andrew? are they riven?. Why not go for some honed ones, they'll be easy enough to keep clean.
Yes Riven multi coloured slate..The wife wants a lighter tile. Also the kitchen and dinning room are one big room 30sqm ...Half wood and half slate..Wood floor is going and we are going to have underfloor heating and tile in this area as i can do this to bring it up to the height of the kitchen floor. Kitchen has a wood burner so dont really ned ufh in this area...May change my mind and go for natural stone..or porcelain.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Floor tiles.. in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB