Discuss floorboard dilemma in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

chalkyo

Hi all, been away for a while, but am happily back with u all.

Just a bit of guidance; about to start a full kitchen wall & floor job, walls just require a bit of plaster patchwork, but i'm toying with the idea (on reccomendation!) to tile directly onto floorboards using either TA ULTIMATE FLEX or kerakoll eco rapidflex. Floorboards are sound with very very little deflection after screwing at joists and weber primers to be used etc etc. just wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of these ads without ditra or overboarding/hardi?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to floorboard dilemma in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have a question about how/when best to install tile trim - probably quite basic! One...
Replies
Views
I am currently redoing a bathroom. Floor is to be tiled with porcelain tiles. The floor is 22mm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new signup here beginning first tiling job. We've got a conservatory room at the back...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB