Discuss Flooring with walkover lights. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I have just had a job come in, which is a dinning room floor, the customer wants Travertine with walkover led lights in the floor close to the skirting I have had a look at these lights and it looks like I will have cut a chasing thru the screed to take the depth of the lights,just like to have a bit of advice if any of you lads have ever tackle something like this before cheers.

The last time I did one of these we set a plastic pipe in the screed between each light site.

The volume and diameter of pipe will be determined by the amount of cable required to run, we got away with 22mm plastic overflow pipe back then.

I am talking pre part P though.
Yes I was thinking along those lines as the lights I have seen only have 1 metre of cable on them,I will have to keep looking for a few different ideas the job is not until the spring so got a few months to get my head round it will be something new,I have done it on a porcelain floor but this was on a wood floor so easy access but did not fit the lights this time its in my price.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Flooring with walkover lights. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
We are looking for flooring for our new kitchen, lounge and hallway and would like to use LVT...
Replies
Views
ben_gee
B
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB