Currently reading:
Fluke 1662 MFT with Calibration Certificate Electrical Advice

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Fluke 1662 MFT with Calibration Certificate Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Fluke 1662 MFT with Calibration Certificate Discussion ThreadFluke 1662 MFT with Calibration Certificate Electrical Advice

Fluke 1662 MFT with calibration until Jan 2025, brought from CEF October 2022, had very light use and kept in good condition as shown in photos. No longer required. Local pick up preferred.

£400

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Fluke 1662 MFT with Calibration Certificate for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Fluke 1662 MFT with Calibration Certificate Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Electric meter advice Discussion ThreadElectric meter advice Electrical Advice To be clear I have no intention of messing with this, I just need to pick a few brains on the following. British...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Replacement ideas for fluorescent strip lights. Discussion ThreadReplacement ideas for fluorescent strip lights. Electrical Advice What fittings are people using for replacing fluorescent strip...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Adding Powerchair accessories Discussion ThreadAdding Powerchair accessories Electrical Advice I have been requested to install an audible horn and an amber beacon light on a Powerchair to...
Replies
Views
I erased the Job Section by mistake so had to roll back the forum, but the latest backup was 5am 29th, so we've lost a couple of threads. But don't worry I will be re-posting mine.
Replies
Views
  • Article
Duties of a professional engineer, an applied science technologist or a journey person electrician. Discussion ThreadDuties of a professional engineer, an applied science technologist or a journey...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.