Currently reading:
Fluke T5-1000 tester Electrical Advice

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Fluke T5-1000 tester Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Fluke T5-1000 tester Discussion ThreadFluke T5-1000 tester Electrical Advice

For sale Fluke T5-1000 with original belt pouch and Fluke voltage tracer pen ( it was a set )

this has never left the house just been sitting in a desk drawer as I got it as a spare one donkeys years ago and forgot I had it

looking for £125 to cover postage as well

paypal money transfer only

Fluke T5-1000 tester for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Fluke T5-1000 tester Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Fluke 1662 MFT with Calibration Certificate Discussion ThreadFluke 1662 MFT with Calibration Certificate Electrical Advice Fluke 1662 MFT with calibration until Jan 2025, brought from CEF...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Can we reduce voltage on an electric fence? Discussion ThreadCan we reduce voltage on an electric fence? Electrical Advice Just set up an electric fence system that outputs around 9KV and 10...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hi! Discussion ThreadHi! Electrical Advice Hi, I'm new here. Found the forum while working on my level 3 2365 and it's a great resource. Currently working on my design project but hopefully...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Intro Discussion ThreadIntro Electrical Advice Got a message asking me to post, so here's my initial post... I have found answers to some electrical questions on this forum over the years and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Cables within stud walls Discussion ThreadCables within stud walls Electrical Advice Hi All, Wondering if I can get some advice. Basically I’m having exposed joist ceilings in my house and I’m...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.