Discuss fluorescent tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gall.B

Strange request I know but looking for some for fluorescent tiles, size material etc not important going to cut them up for mosaic.

Young brother in-law past away at start of the year & im doing some sort of feature at his grave (liked bright colours) He was a former student of the Glasgow school of Art & the family think its a good idea not exacly sure what im going to do yet maybe vases or something like that, waiting to see what the headstone is like black granite I think

Anyway did a google search etc and tried my local supplier and cant seem to find anything!
Anybody used the or know where to find some?

D

DHTiling

I just got some Litochrom Starlight epoxy online and on their site they show and sell the night vision grouts, but I remember, vaguely, that other companies do it, too, I'd just google if I was you. :thumbsup: I also remember reading somewhere that some hotels quite like it so their guests find their way round in the bathroom at night ..:lol: but it could be kind of neat... :)

Link? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U

user123

Link? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the litokol catalalogue, the "night vision" additive /effects are shown on page 8, I see if I find some more...

Broken Link Removed

This is the place where I bought the epoxy grout from, they may sell the additive, too, don't know, it's not what I needed

Litochrom Starlike Tile & Grout Tiles/Tiling Accessories Adhesives & Grouts - Walls and Floors

This American company sells glow in the dark powders to add to grout or concrete in lots of colours, they look pretty wicked.. :lol:

Glow in the Dark Powder

and Laticrete do a glow in the dark grout, but I have yet to find where Laticrete is available in the UK, had a Scottish contact once but lost that with my old pc, was very expensive, but it is the undisputed grout of choice amongst American mosaic artists....

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spud

This is the litokol catalalogue, the "night vision" additive /effects are shown on page 8, I see if I find some more...

Broken Link Removed

This is the place where I bought the epoxy grout from, they may sell the additive, too, don't know, it's not what I needed

Litochrom Starlike Tile & Grout Tiles/Tiling Accessories Adhesives & Grouts - Walls and Floors

This American company sells glow in the dark powders to add to grout or concrete in lots of colours, they look pretty wicked.. :lol:

Glow in the Dark Powder

and Laticrete do a glow in the dark grout, but I have yet to find where Laticrete is available in the UK, had a Scottish contact once but lost that with my old pc, was very expensive, but it is the undisputed grout of choice amongst American mosaic artists....
I have the glow in the dark powder from litokol gisela if you need it p.m me

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

Thanks for the link M.G. think thats more the route I will go down, Headstone will be up in about 6 weeks, will get something to match it then use the night vision grout. whats it like to use, havent used epoxy in a while hate it! usally come out in a rash!

Haven't used it yet, am using the double reverse method on a large piece right now, with lots of different heights, so plenty of nervous breakdown challenges to meet yet before I cross that bridge... - I keep coming back for nervous breaks here.... :)

Reply to fluorescent tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So i'm looking for some advice on laying travertine DIY. Here is the situation: 38...
Replies
Views
Bedrock Tiles are proud to announce some seriously climate, complimenting news that we have...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone help me find these tiles! I recently bought a house and unbeknown to me the...
Replies
Views
Jamie e
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
fluorescent tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.