Discuss Football sponsor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Well, I'm not a fan of football in the slightest but recently I've been taking my 5 year old stepson to football training for one of our local teams. I chinned the couch tonight to see if he would be interested in me sponsoring the team, which he was. He's relating this back to the chairman and should hear something in the next few days.

Here's the club:
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/parkmoorfootballclub/

Seems a good idea to spread my name about locally. Anyone else done this sort of thing?

B

Bubblecraft

Had a hunt for the new kit. I'm pretty sure it's this kit but will get confirmation soon
etuna7up.jpg
4aqu5u2u.jpg
edu7uvuz.jpg
gesy6yda.jpg

Will have my website plastered on it in sky blue too. Can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Football sponsor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

K
Hello, I have just grouted my new tiles and after 3 days it has started to go yellow in...
Replies
Views
I may be a bit late on the boat here. But i went in to my local Topps today and they were...
Replies
Views
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
I may be a bit late on the boat here. But i went in to my local Topps today and they were...
Replies
Views
A
Hi. Hope you don't mind me posting this here but having just completed our new build...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB